The W Y L D I N G suit is a relaxed fit, thermal lined, weatherproof boiler suit. Specifically created for use in temperate climates, it is designed to be worn with only underwear or dry swimwear underneath allowing the wearer to move unencumbered while staying warm. The technical properties of the fabric, along with the considered silhouette, makes the chilly transition into and out of cold water fast, effortless and stylish for all blue health seekers.
- Micro fleece bonded liner in signature Hot Coral
- Weatherproof outer shell
- Moisture wicking
- Double cuff at wrist for windshield and warmth
- Double lined with inner gator at the ankle for windshield, warmth and to easily shake out any post excursion unwanted sand or mud
- Sand and water proof central zip
- Fleece lined pockets
- Large VELCRO sealed back pocket
- Drop crotch for easy on and easy off
- Fitted, with an elasticated waist
- Tailored torso
Initially conceived and created for pre and post cold water swimming, SUP and surf changing (make sure to remove your wet swimmers on leaving the water and towel off) it is also ideal for camping trips, sailing, outdoor yoga, walking the dog, festivals, socialising outdoors and attending outdoor events.
Size & fit guide
The W Y L D I N G suit has a relaxed silhouette, which fits beautifully in the torso and has a dropped crotch for easy on easy off and offers more room over the hips for freedom of movement.