Made in England and produced in small batches.
- Quilted bodice panels on front and back
- Flattering pleats which fall into a longer, "midi" length
- Sleeves are bracelet length and gently puffed to create a stunning silhouette.
- Tiny shoulder pads to add a gentle "lift" to the puff - very subtle and very pretty.
- Comes with a self fabric belt, but can be worn without for a more casual look.
- Easy to wear, the dress is devoid of fittings, it simply slips over the head.
- Large, roomy, practical pockets are set into each side seam.
- The fit is designed to be a little oversized, making it perfect for layering up to your hearts content...
- We love the length to be a bit 'longer than shorter' but the dress is easily hemmed to suit you and make it your own.
- 100% Pure Cotton Velvet OEKO-TEX certified 100 standard.
- Garment Dyed
- Made in England
- Alternative colours and fabrics available
- Sizes available XS/S, S/M, M/L and L/XL
Measurements may vary slightly, please note that UK sizes are for guidance only
XS/S (UK 8-10) S/M (UK 10-12) and M/L (UK 12-14-16) L/XL (18-20)
Sleeve length from top of bodice at shoulder, to cuff edge: 49cm (XS/S), 50cm (S/M), 51cm (M/L)
Length from top, centre front of bodice to hem: 114cm (XS/S), 116cm (S/M), 118cm (M/L)
Measurement around seam line, above natural waist: 96cm (XS/S), 102cm (S/M), 110cm (M/L)
Any irregularities in colour or fabric are inherent to using natural fibres and the process of garment dyeing, they should be celebrated and not seen as imperfections or defects.