This light weight cotton voile update of the classic Quilt Dress is perfect for warmer temperatures. Made in England and produced in small batches.
- Quilted bodice panels on front and back
- Skirt section is fully lined
- Flattering pleats which fall into a longer, "midi" length
- Sleeves are bracelet length and gently puffed to create a stunning silhouette.
- Comes with a self fabric belt, but can be worn without for a more casual look. Of course, you can always add your favourite belt and style it your way.
- Easy to wear, the dress is devoid of fittings, it simply slips over the head.
- Large, roomy practical pockets are set into each side seam.
- The fit is designed to be a little oversized, making it perfect for summer, or wearing over roll necks and layering with your favourite hand knit in the winter.
- Breezy and breathable cotton fabric and cotton quilt filler
- 100% Pure cotton (GOTS & Oeko-Tex Standard 100)
- Garment Dyed
- Made in England
- Alternative colours and fabrics available
- Sizes available XS/S, S/M, M/L, and L/XL
Measurements may vary slightly, please note that UK sizes are for guidance only
XS/S (UK 8-10) S/M (UK 10-12) M/L (UK12-14) L/XL (UK 14-16+)
Sleeve length from top of bodice at shoulder, to cuff edge: 49cm (XS/S), 50cm (S/M), 51cm (M/L), 54cm (L/XL)
Length from top, centre front of bodice to hem: 114cm (XS/S), 116cm (S/M), 118cm (M/L), 119cm (L/XL)
Measurement around seam line, above natural waist: 96cm (XS/S), 102cm (S/M), 110cm (M/L), 120cm (L/XL)
Model is 5"11 and wears size M/L
Irregularities in colour or fabric are inherent to using natural fibres and the process of garment dyeing, they should be celebrated and not seen as imperfections or defects.